Where to find the programme guide
Feeling new school?
All the info in the guide will be available online, here at VisaWOAP.com from 29 May. You can also log in and save your favourites! You can even arrange these into your own personalised lists; date nights, burgers I must try, Visa WOAP day trips, events to splurge on – the options are endless.
Feeling old school?
Still love the crisp feel of paper and highlighting your heart out? See below.
Where are the burgers and cocktails?! Don't worry, we've got you covered. There was limited space in the guide this year due to the sheer number of applicants, so we've moved the Burger Wellington and Cocktail Wellington listings out of the printed guide and into a handy, printable PDF. Print it off and get circling! And as usual, they're available to scroll through here on VisaWOAP.com.
Grab a physical copy of the programme from Wednesday 6 June onwards from the following locations:
- In the 29 May issue of The Dominion Post
- In the June issue of Cuisine Magazine if you are a subscriber (on sale June 10)
- Moore Wilson's Fresh
- New World Thorndon
- Wellington International Airport
- Wellington City Council Reception
- Local hotels
- Regional i-Sites
- Selected cafes and businesses (check your staff room!) in Auckland and Christchurch
Want a copy sent to you?