8 tips to navigate the May Edition of Visa Wellington On a Plate
March 7, 2023
New to Visa Wellington On a Plate? Don't know where to start? Here are a couple of tips to see you right!
- The filter is your friend - Our neat search filters on the website let you choose exactly what you want to see. Filter by your budget, location, dietaries, kid or dog friendly, and more...
- Get social with us! For the latest hot tips, news and competitions keep an eye on our social channels. We're on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok for starters...share your experience with the #wellyonaplate hashtag!
- Wishlist your favourite events - browsing the site and see the cute little heart feature on our event listings? That's your own personal wishlist button that will save all the events you're interested in. Just login and get clicking!
- Check out the map function - Want to know what's on near you? Looking for a close Cocktail Wellington to check out nearby? Simply click on the map to move it around, and use the '+' and '-' to zoom - it's really that easy.
- Pop Ups are great for watching your pennies - Our Pop Ups are pay-on-consumption, so you can partake in as much or as little as you like to suit both your budget and your appetite!
- Rate and Win to be IN TO WIN A TRIP TO SINGAPORE! For each Dine Wellington dish or Cocktail Wellington tipple you rate - you will get an entry into the draw to win a trip for two to Singapore thanks to Singapore Airlines. There are more than 70+ Dine Wellingtons and 70+ Cocktail Wellingtons to try, so that's a lot of chances to win if you have the hunger for it. Get the full details here!
- Keep up to date with our What's Fresh e-newsletter - All throughout the festival we share hot tips and happenings so you don't miss out on the latest festival news. Plus, we include a round up of general foodie news, what's going on in Wellington and share new openings year round, so it's a great addition to your inbox! Sign up here.
- Book in early and buy your tickets with the Visa Pre-sale - Some events have very limited seating and have a lot of people wanting to go. We recommend setting a reminder for when tickets go on sale (Visa Pre-sale is on from March 20, and general release tickets are on sale from March 23) and booking as soon as possible, which means planning your festival now. Pop-Ups don't require tickets, however some venues allow you to book (and we recommend that you do!)
For full details about the festival check out www.visawoap.com