Check out these venues with WOW themed menus
September 28, 2022
Underling, Gill Saunders, New Zealand courtesy of World of WearableArt
The whimsical worlds of fashion and art collide for an immersive visual show that the World of WearableArt (WOW) event has become famous for. After a two-year hiatus, WOW not only makes a welcome return, but will incorporate the music of award-winning NZ artist Estère throughout the showcase in a fully integrated presentation for the senses. Attendees can look forward to more than 100 designs from 20 countries around the world which will be featured in this annual celebration of wearable art.
For the occasion, many Wellingtonian hospitality venues are offering WOW themed menus so that attendees can expend their WOW extravaganza. Here are a few picks venues to get you started:
- InterContinental Wellington are offering a pre-theatre menu at Two Grey during the event as well as a WOW themed High Tea. Or if you’re looking for something a little more casual there will be WOW themed canapés, cocktails and champagne on offer in the Lobby Bar.
- Boulcott St Bistro are presenting a two-course menu with petit fours to enjoy at the show
- Dockside with a two or three courses set menus available pre-show
- Egmont St Eatery have created a pre-show menu, for more info head to their website
- Field & Green are presenting a three-course pre-show menu
- Floriditas have a WOW special menu which is available from 5:30pm
- Rosie's Red Hot Cantina' special offer includes tostadas and themed cocktails based on countries from all around the world
- Shed 5 have a two-course pre-theatre menu in a gorgeous setting right next to the venue from 5pm on show nights
InterContinental Wellington's WOW themed High Tea
Dockside' special WOW menu
Make sure to book beforehand as venues can get quite busy whilst the event is on.
World of WearableArt 2022 is on at TSB Arena from 29 September to 15 October, with matinée shows on the weekends. There are still limited tickets available, for more information visit worldofwearableart.com.