The Visa Culinary Trail
Join Visa on a self-guided culinary adventure, exploring some of Wellington’s most iconic food destinations. Highlighting some of the best the region has to offer, this is an opportunity to get moving, eating and discovering, all whilst having fun with your friends and Whānau.
- Te Papa
- Hannah's Laneway
- Queens Wharf
- Moore Wilson's
After you’ve completed your trail and stamped your passport, head back to iSite to collect your culinary poster of choice, you’ll also go into the draw to win a trip to Waiheke where we’ll send you and your +1 on a tropical culinary adventure of the island that even includes a view from above in your very own seaplane tour.
Total prize valued $4000 includes:
- 2x return flights to Auckland $600
- 2x nights accommodation at the Oyster Inn $600
- 1x Long lunch at Casita Miro $300
- 1x Chef’s choice dinner at Tantalus Estate $500
- $500 prezzy card spending money
- Scenic Flight with Auckland Seaplanes over Waiheke $500
Prizes are subject to our standard T&C's.