Visa Wellington On a Plate (Visa WOAP) will be known as the Promoter within these terms and conditions.
VisaWOAP Account Terms and Conditions
1. Creating an Account & Collection of Personal Information
a) In order to use the full functionality of the Visa Wellington On a Plate website, you must create an account
b) In order to create an account, you will need to identify yourself as an individual and provide your name, region, email and create a password
d) Only one account is allowed per individual
e) Any personal information collected by The Promoter will be used for the purposes for which it was given, for purposes which are directly related to those purposes, or for purposes which you have otherwise consented to.
i. the individual has consented to their personal information being disclosed,
ii. the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that their personal information will be passed to a recipient third party,
iii. the disclosure of an individual’s personal information is otherwise required or authorised by law,
iv. it is legally compelled to do so, under any law or by court order.
b). For the sake of clarity, the disclosure of personal information within the above outlined circumstances could include:
I. Disclosure of information we hold to our board, employees and other associated companies within our group for business purposes or marketing or remarketing purposes through our website or other social media channels.
II. Disclosure of information to service providers or contractors who help us provide services (for example, for ticketing services, marketing or remarketing purposes through our websites or other social media channels). Where applicable information is shared with these third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided. We will also disclose information to a law enforcement agency if we are requested to do so by that agency in relation to suspected unlawful activity.
3. Direct Marketing
a) When creating an account with Visa Wellington On a Plate, you may elect to ‘opt in’ to receive direct marketing from Visa Wellington On a Plate.
b) The Promoter may collect and use personal information for the purposes of Visa Wellington On a Plate and/or third parties providing direct marketing services to users of the Visa Wellington On a Plate website. If a person does not wish for their information to be used for direct marketing purposes they may contact Visa Wellington On a Plate at any time and instruct Visa Wellington On a Plate to cease or refrain from using their information for direct marketing purposes.
c) Your information will never be sold to a third party.
4. User Guidelines
a) Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition, the entrant must complete all mandatory fields of the sign-up form or must meet all the conditions listed in the social post. This automatically gains you entry into the draw for the competition stipulated.
2. The Promoter has the right to deny entry to any entrant who has not completed the form completely and honestly or doesn't meet the conditions stipulated in the social post.
3. Only one entry into the draw per email address or social account.
4. The promotion is not open to schools, clubs, or businesses – only individuals can enter.
5. The promotion is not open to any individual associated with the Visa Wellington On a Plate festival. This includes any individual in a business that supplies to Visa Wellington On a Plate Festival Events or restaurants participating in Dine Wellington, Cocktail Wellington and/or Burger Wellington.
6. Staff and immediate family members of The Promoter, as well as the staff from sponsors and partners are not eligible to enter. All Visa Wellington On a Plate sponsors and partners are listed here.
7. The winners will be drawn once the competition has closed; specific competition closing details are listed on the competition entry page.
8. The winner will be notified via email or direct message, as relevant to the competition
9. If the winner has not confirmed acceptance of the prize within 72 hours or the stipulated time of being announced, or has provided incorrect contact details, the prize will be redrawn.
10. The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
11. The winner’s name can be published through any of The Promoter’s channels, including www.VisaWOAP.com, and social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
12. Some Visa Wellington On a Plate competitions involve the capture of content during the prize or experience won. By submitting your application/competition entry, you are agreeing to be filmed and photographed during your experience. This content may be published and used for promotional purposes including but not limited to Visa Wellington On a Plate website, social media channels, as well as third party promotion. You also agree that copyright ownership of the content and images collected remain with Visa Wellington On a Plate in perpetuity, and there is no claim to fees.
13. All data relating to your competition entry will be stored securely on our systems for the purposes of judging and drawing a winner. If your application/competition entry is unsuccessful, any data or content (photos or videos) submitted as part of the application will only be used for reporting purposes and not be published on any external channels.
14. Third party terms and conditions for the prizes apply.
15. Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winner/s.
16. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter has the right to replace the original prize with one of the same or higher value.
18. The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
19. By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.