Visa Wellington On a Plate | 1-31 August 2019 | Various venues Wellington Region
Feast your senses this August in this celebration of all things food and beverage.
This year we've gone long - for the full month of August you can Eat, Drink and be Welly with hundreds of Festival Events, Festival Dishes that showcase the best of Wellington region's ingredients, suppliers and producers, Creative Cocktails and all the Burgers you could munch your way through.
Craft your visit by choosing from over 160 events, with everything from hands-on masterclasses to free food-themed 'grammable' exhibitions, drool-worthy international chef collaborations to multi-course degustations and everything in between.
- Chef Collaboration Series presented by Singapore Airlines - international and local talent come together to bring you once in a lifetime culinary moments not available anywhere else
- Be quick! Ticketed events sell like hotcakes
- Pop ups (no tickets required, pay on consumption) are on throughout the Festival - show up and have a good time!
Discover why Wellington is called the culinary capital as chefs go next level with exclusive special menus from hundreds of participating restaurants, cafes, bars and food trucks. Book your table to avoid disappointment!
- Dine menus and festival dishes. Enjoy limited time set menus as grills and bistros go head to head with cafes and fine dining to offer the best Festival Dish main course, with the option to pair with a glass of wine, beer or perhaps a locally-inspired lighter beverage.
- Garage Project presents Burger Wellington. With so many burgers to choose from (and many matched to Garage Project beers), it’s an impossible challenge to get through them all.
- Cocktails. Start or finish off a night out with a special cocktail and matching tapas offer from our talented restaurants and bars.
Please note: dining discount cards and vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any Visa Wellington On a Plate menus or offers.