Visa Wellington On a Plate | 1-31 August 2021| Various venues across the Greater Wellington Region
Join us on a culinary adventure this August in this celebration of all things food and beverage.
For the full month of August you can Eat, Drink and Be Welly with hundreds of Festival Events, Festival Dishes that showcase the best of Wellington region's ingredients, suppliers and producers, Creative Cocktails and all the Burgers you could munch your way through.
Craft your visit by choosing from over 140 events, with everything from hands-on masterclasses to multi-course degustations and everything in between.
- Ticketed events sell like hotcakes so be ready to get in quick!
- Pop ups (no tickets required, free entry and pay on consumption) are on throughout the Festival - show up and have a good time!
Discover why Wellington is called the culinary capital as chefs go next level with exclusive special menus from hundreds of participating restaurants, cafes, bars and food trucks. Book your table to avoid disappointment!
- Dine Wellington. Enjoy the ultimate in Festival Dishes - showcasing the best ingredients and cheffing talent Wellington has to offer.
- Garage Project presents Burger Wellington. With so many burgers to choose from (and many matched to Garage Project beers), it’s an impossible challenge to get through them all.
- Cocktails Wellington presented by Tommy's. Start or finish off a night out with a special cocktail and matching tapas offer from our talented restaurants and bars.
Please note: dining discount cards and vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any Visa Wellington On a Plate menus or offers.